- STATEMENT ON THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS – November 29, 2016
- Justice for Omar Nayef Zayed, Justice for Palestine!
- Justice for Berta Caceres and Nelson Garcia! Justicia para Berta Cáceres y Nelson García!
- RESIST THE TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws – Appeal for women human rights defenders in the Philippines
- RT @karapatan: URGENT ALERT from Karapatan Caraga:This morning, Nov23@6am, Vivencio Sahay,brgy chair of Unyon sa Maguuma sa Agusan Norte-KM… 16 hours ago
- RT @karapatan: Resist proud fascists like Duterte - Karapatan ow.ly/oCVM30gLtUR https://t.co/gaPTODv2d6 1 day ago
- RT @apwld: A look at how communities came together to protest @realDonaldTrump's visit to Philippines for the ASEAN Summit. Our members fro… 3 days ago
- RT @paengmarga: Get your MP to support Early Day Motion on the Philippines - mailchi.mp/8b9afd032fda/g… 3 days ago
- Rights network condemns illegal arrest of its Consultant, Staff on trumped-up charges by police, military bit.ly/2jEmOca 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
PRESS STATEMENT 17 May 2011 Reference: Cristina Palabay, Tanggol Bayi Spokesperson (0917-5003879) On the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia WOMEN’S RIGHTS GROUP SAYS “LGBT RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS” With pride, Tanggol Bayi (Defend Women), an organization of women … Continue reading
Women human rights defenders face specific violations in the course of their work because of their sex and gender. In the Philippines, they face this and much more: harassment, intimidation, enforced disappearances, unjust detention and arrest and extrajudicial killings. The … Continue reading
Tanggol Bayi General Program of Action (GPOA) 2011 Campaigns and Lobbying Conduct campaigns and articulate positions on the following issues: Immediate and unconditional release of women political prisoners Call for the end of extrajudicial killings and enforced disappearances Call for … Continue reading
This letter was sent to the Office of the Vice President expressing the opposition of Tanggol Bayi, an organization of women human rights defenders, on the proposed burial of former Pres. Ferdinand Marcos at the Libingan ng mga Bayani. This … Continue reading