- STATEMENT ON THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS – November 29, 2016
- Justice for Omar Nayef Zayed, Justice for Palestine!
- Justice for Berta Caceres and Nelson Garcia! Justicia para Berta Cáceres y Nelson García!
- RESIST THE TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws – Appeal for women human rights defenders in the Philippines
- RT @karapatan: Donate&support Karapatan's human rights work in the Philippines! Click the link for more information: https://t.co/7bIG4UvSw… 19 hours ago
- Here's why the DFA statement on the UN Review on PH is a cheap spin ow.ly/5ODH30fmVLO ow.ly/sUom30fmVKN 1 day ago
- RT @UPRinfo: #US is concerned about ongoing reports of #EJK & calls upon #Philippines to conduct transparent investigations #UPR27 #HRC36 2 days ago
- RT @UPRinfo: #UK expresses concerns about the continuing threat faced by #HRDs & urges #Philippines to promote safe environment for them #U… 2 days ago
- RT @UPRinfo: #SierraLeone encourages ratification of the #ICPPED & #Philippines allow access to the SR on #EJK & arbitrary detention #UPR27… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Dear Tanggol Bayi, Please find below a copy of the appeal that WLUML – Women Living Under Muslim Laws sent via mail and email to all persons concerned. Best, Yasmin Ghrawi Communications and Advocacy Officer Women Living Under Muslim Laws … Continue reading
Photos – International Day of Women Human Rights Defenders – November 29, 2012 Department of Justice, Manila, Philippines
Indigenous women leaders Bae Adelfa Belayong (middle), Anelfa Gemilo (2nd from left) and Bebeth Calinawan Enriquez (4th from left) with Tanggol Bayi convenor Girlie Padilla (rightmost) and ECCP’s Becca Lawson (leftmost) Women leaders led by Kakay Tolentino of Katribu … Continue reading