- STATEMENT ON THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS – November 29, 2016
- Justice for Omar Nayef Zayed, Justice for Palestine!
- Justice for Berta Caceres and Nelson Garcia! Justicia para Berta Cáceres y Nelson García!
- RESIST THE TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws – Appeal for women human rights defenders in the Philippines
- RT @karapatan: URGENT ALERT from Karapatan Caraga:This morning, Nov23@6am, Vivencio Sahay,brgy chair of Unyon sa Maguuma sa Agusan Norte-KM… 16 hours ago
- RT @karapatan: Resist proud fascists like Duterte - Karapatan ow.ly/oCVM30gLtUR https://t.co/gaPTODv2d6 1 day ago
- RT @apwld: A look at how communities came together to protest @realDonaldTrump's visit to Philippines for the ASEAN Summit. Our members fro… 3 days ago
- RT @paengmarga: Get your MP to support Early Day Motion on the Philippines - mailchi.mp/8b9afd032fda/g… 3 days ago
- Rights network condemns illegal arrest of its Consultant, Staff on trumped-up charges by police, military bit.ly/2jEmOca 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Dear Tanggol Bayi, Please find below a copy of the appeal that WLUML – Women Living Under Muslim Laws sent via mail and email to all persons concerned. Best, Yasmin Ghrawi Communications and Advocacy Officer Women Living Under Muslim Laws … Continue reading
Photos – International Day of Women Human Rights Defenders – November 29, 2012 Department of Justice, Manila, Philippines
Indigenous women leaders Bae Adelfa Belayong (middle), Anelfa Gemilo (2nd from left) and Bebeth Calinawan Enriquez (4th from left) with Tanggol Bayi convenor Girlie Padilla (rightmost) and ECCP’s Becca Lawson (leftmost) Women leaders led by Kakay Tolentino of Katribu … Continue reading