- STATEMENT ON THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS – November 29, 2016
- Justice for Omar Nayef Zayed, Justice for Palestine!
- Justice for Berta Caceres and Nelson Garcia! Justicia para Berta Cáceres y Nelson García!
- RESIST THE TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws – Appeal for women human rights defenders in the Philippines
- RT @karapatan: Donate&support Karapatan's human rights work in the Philippines! Click the link for more information: https://t.co/7bIG4UvSw… 19 hours ago
- Here's why the DFA statement on the UN Review on PH is a cheap spin ow.ly/5ODH30fmVLO ow.ly/sUom30fmVKN 1 day ago
- RT @UPRinfo: #US is concerned about ongoing reports of #EJK & calls upon #Philippines to conduct transparent investigations #UPR27 #HRC36 2 days ago
- RT @UPRinfo: #UK expresses concerns about the continuing threat faced by #HRDs & urges #Philippines to promote safe environment for them #U… 2 days ago
- RT @UPRinfo: #SierraLeone encourages ratification of the #ICPPED & #Philippines allow access to the SR on #EJK & arbitrary detention #UPR27… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
November 29, 2016 For reference: Gerifel Cerillo, Tanggol Bayi coordinator (0923-1952550) STATEMENT ON THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS Today, the world commemorates the International Day of Women Human Rights Defenders, a day which pays tribute to the … Continue reading
Justice for Omar Nayef Zayed, Justice for Palestine! The International League of Peoples’ Struggle (ILPS) Commission 3 (In Defense of Human Rights and Political Prisoners) condemns in strongest terms the assassination of Omar Nayef Zayed, a former Palestinian political prisoner … Continue reading
Justice for Berta Caceres and Nelson Garcia! Justicia para Berta Cáceres y Nelson García! The International League of Peoples’ Struggle Commission 3 (In Defense of Human Rights and Political Prisoners) strongly condemns the murders of Honduran activists compañera Berta Caceres, … Continue reading
Dear friends and colleagues, Greetings from the Asia Pacific Forum on Women, Law and Development (APWLD)! At the Asia Pacific Feminist Forum last June, women, civil society organisations and social movements from around the world came together and decided to … Continue reading
Dear Tanggol Bayi, Please find below a copy of the appeal that WLUML – Women Living Under Muslim Laws sent via mail and email to all persons concerned. Best, Yasmin Ghrawi Communications and Advocacy Officer Women Living Under Muslim Laws … Continue reading